Wayco Sales, Inc.’s guarantee to you is that what you order is what you get. We stand behind our blades and believe they will perform to the satisfaction of our customers, provided our blades are used in the manner for which they were designed. We cannot guarantee that our blades will do any other tasks. Band saw blades, being a perishable item, will wear, fatigue, and/or break after a reasonable amount of use.
Wayco Sales, Inc. guarantees the welds we place in our blades. If our blade breaks in the weld before you have received a reasonable amount of use from it, call our customer service representatives at: 800-990-0559.
We can ship to virtually any address in the US and Canada.
Here are the steps:
- Contact our customer service department by dialing the number listed at the top of the packing list included with your order.
- Our customer service department will issue a "Return Merchandise Authorization" number to expedite the processing of your return. You will also be instructed where to ship your package.
- Pack all items being returned securely in the original package if possible.
- Enclose a copy of the original packing list with the return merchandise. Be sure to keep the original packing list for your records.
- Write your "Return Merchandise Authorization" number on the outside of the package as well as the return address.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return shipment.
Our quality control experts will inspect the returned blades:
- If we find that the blades are not defective, we will return them to you.
- If the blades are found to be defective or we made an error in filling your order, we will replace them free of charge.
- If custom welded-to-length blades are ordered incorrectly, we cannot guarantee return acceptance.
Some of the information used on the pages within this and the other websites owned by Wayco Sales, Inc. are adapted from literature from suppliers (including, but not limited to: Armstrong-Blum Mfg Co./ Marvel Mfg Co., Arntz Inc., De-Sta-Co, Hyd-Mech, FLEXOVIT, Kalamazoo, M.K. Morse Co., Modern Machine Tool Co, Simonds International, EBERLE, United Abrasives / SAIT).
All use of Original Equipment Manufacturers Names and Part Numbers is for reference only.
We are not affiliated with any Original Equipment Manufacturers, except in the way of being a distributor for some of them.
Website designed by Chas VDB @ Wayco Sales Inc.